Cavitation is a non-invasive procedure that uses appliances, an aesthetic treatment whose purpose is the elimination of localized fat accumulations, favoring the reduction of body volume through the use of low frequency ultrasound that helps us to destroy fatty tissue, so that our body reacts by sending macrophages or "Pac-Man cells", these cells are responsible for phagocyting or eating dead cells, so that the liver processes them naturally, metabolizes them and be eliminated from the body.
To undergo cavitation treatment, a prior medical study is necessary. The reason for this is that cavitation treatment is contraindicated in:
- Patients with pacemakers or any other electronic device implanted in the body.
- Patients with hypercholesterolemia or hypertriglyceridemia.
- Patients with renal failure or insufficient liver.
- Pregnant women.
- Lactating women.
Cavitation is a revolutionary treatment that offers extraordinary results and has many benefits. Therefore, it not only provides the skin with a healthy and rejuvenated appearance, but also:
- Improve circulation.
- Expels toxins and liquids.
- Tones the tissues of the skin.
- Helps regulate intestinal transit.
- Fights cellulite and orange peel.
- Activates the production of collagen.
- Reaches the fat located between tissues, difficult to remove by other methods.
Areas where Cavitation can be applied.